Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Description: We are looking for highly energetic, professional, smart individuals who are looking to join class “A” team and be part of building a world class sales organization. The SDR role is a great opportunity for a dynamic and an eager to learn individual who wants to enter the world of Sales by learning how to excel in creating opportunities that will turn into “wins”. The general purpose of the Sales Development Representative is to develop a sufficient pipeline of leads that can be converted to accounts and opportunities in an allocated territory in order for the Account Executives to obtain their sales numbers.
- Proactively pursue business-to-business lead generation through warm and cold call prospecting Qualification and conversion of all inbound leads
- Follow-up on leads generated by marketing (for example through direct mail, trade shows and web site activities) including qualification and conversion
- Prospecting and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline within the established territory
- Identify contacts within target companies (employ effective account exploration and account mining tactics)
- Provide excellent customer service (handle all incoming information requests and sales calls promptly).
- Capable of timely preparation of reports using a Salesforce administration tool
- Prepare and distribute information
- Complete the information in SFDC through in-depth research on prospects and leads. Maintaining the information up-to-date throughout the several stages of lead management
- Search for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, partners, etc.
- Move leads to sales opportunities by keeping in contact on a regular basis (calls, mail) and updating the leads with new information (press releases, new products, invitations to events, etc)
- University degree
- 2 years of experience as an SDR in a medical device company, Cardio will be a big advantage.
- Native-level fluency in English, other languages are a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving and self-motivational skills
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- Ability to work in a startup team environment, as well as make independent decisions
- A strong desire to succeed
- The ability to work within a dynamic environment
Location: New York, NY
The suitable candidate will be joining the Product team, leading product through its life cycle from requirements and definition through development to customer implementations for the company products. These are based on a breakthrough technology and include multiple disciplines in their development: SW, HW, mechanics, cloud computing, RF, sensor technology and human factors engineering. The position will involve internal interfacing with almost all company parts as well as with clients. Travel to the US is expected 5-10 times a year.
- Defining product requirements and user experience
- Collecting customer and other stakeholders’ feedback and implementing as requirements and features in the product line
- Post market surveillance
- Market research
- Managing implementation projects at new accounts ensuring client satisfaction
- Creating user product documentation and materials
- Performing use analysis to gain deep insight on the product performance and real life use patterns
- Providing support to field service team in issue investigations, providing solutions to the customers and working with R&D to correct product design.
- Active involvement with Marketing, Clinical and Applications Engineering
- Train operators and users on product use.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager in Medical Device company – A must
- BSc/MSc in Biomedical Engineering from a leading university
- Experience working with US customers in the Medical device market – Major advantage
- Statistics and data analysis background (Excel / Matlab / R / Python) – An advantage
- An IT experience (especially with Electronic Medical Records) – An advantage
- Driven, self-motivated, execution oriented
- Curious, entrepreneurial and energetic
- Ability to drive projects to full execution in given time frame time
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Team player with great communication skills
- Broad view (able understand the big picture from multiple perspectives and also get into the details)
- Fast learner & Self-Learner
- Very high level of English – reading, writing and speaking
Location: Kfar Neter, Netanyia, Israel