ReDS™ is an easy-to-use, noninvasive system for the monitoring and management of lung fluid in patients with Heart Failure and other fluid management problems.
LUNG FLUID MEASUREMENT FOR HEART FAILURE PATIENTS
- Heart Failure is the #1 reason for hospital admissions in patients over 65
- Over 1 million Heart Failure hospitalizations occur each year
- As many as 25% of patients are readmitted within 30 days
- Patient condition deteriorates with each hospital readmission
- 24% of patients die within 1 year of their heart failure diagnosis
What does ReDS™ measure?
What is Normal Lung Fluid Content?
ReDS Target Volume
Benefits of ReDS™ Technology
Physiologic Markers of
Indications for Use
Fluid management problems
Taking diuretic medication
Living with heart failure
Recovering from Coronary Artery Disease or a related event
Break the cycle of readmission with ReDS™
Accurate Lung Fluid Measurement with ReDS™: The missing link in guiding treatment, improving quality of life, and reducing readmissions for Heart Failure patients.